Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Chistmas . . . To Me!

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas out there. I know I certainly did. And to top it all off with a week off work is even better!

I did get the best Christmas present ever this year! My wife surprised me with tickets to Austin come the end of July, and registration for BoLSCon 2010!!! I am still nearly speechless. She has always been supportive of me being a nerdy gamer, but this goes above and beyond. I have the best wife ever!

Enough gushy for now, that can wait till later. I am looking for a doubles partner for the Friday doubles tourny. If anyone is interested then drop me a line.

Now its time to finish mechanising my army, and start praying for the new Blood Angels codex to drop in time and be the best ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment