Friday, February 6, 2009

The First Post

This will be far from exciting to say the least, but you have to start somewhere right? And don't pay any attention to all the lame eye puns, that's just what optometry nerds do. I apologize up front.

I'm not exactly sure where I want to take this whole blog thing, into my studies/work of optometry (I'll graduate 2010) or into my hobbies, chief of which is miniature wargames. I did Lord of the Rings tabletop wargame and am now into Warhammer 40,000. I enjoy the painting and modeling most, but I like to play also. I rarely get the chance to do either given my shedule, but its a good diversion from what consumes my life otherwise.

Odds are this blog will be a ghost town until after mid-March, when my national board exam is over, then I will have plenty of time to do what I enjoy more. I also need to get a decent camera to photograph some of my minis. That will come soon enough hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment