Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Boards have passed, but did I?

So my national boards exams are over, and now the waiting begins to see what how I did. It should be another month before I know, and the waiting is going to possibly kill me.




But on to happier things. I should now have some time to spend on some of my hobbies, but more importantly with my family.


I finally got back to do some painting. One work in progress is the dreadnought in the banner at the top. I converted him from the plastic dread from the AoBR box set. I wanted a death company dread, and I had no real way of finding a right-hand CCW, other than Forgeworld of course. I took the left hand from one and put it on the right hand side. It was some fairly simple cutting, and in the end and I was pleased with the results. I'm glad my first one went pretty well, it will keep me trying later when I have other good ideas.




Here's some other pictures of it. It is mostly done with painting, but it needs to be based and there are some more final touches it needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment