Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blood Angels Rumors

So I usually don't post stuff like this, but BoLS just put up some new rumors for the Blood Angel release.

WOW was my first reaction. The new kits sound absolutely incredible. Who knows how reliable this is, but if it is for realsies, sign me up. x15!

Now I normally don't react so big to things like this, I tend to be more skeptical, but I just couldn't help but get excited. The artisan armor, 2h weapons of various types, wrist mounted weapons, and angel wings = pure win for me. I know not everyone is for this type of change, but I dig it.

Who knows about the fast skimmer, I'm holding judgement, although I really want to see it. Hopefully it isn't the IA lander that was previewed before at one of the Gamesdays. That model was terrible.

I'm way too excited for this to be released, it can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment