Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chaplain with Jump Pack-pics

So I learned how to take some half-decent pictures, and with the help of photoshop, got them looking much better than all my previous attempts.

Next logical step was to get some pictures of some of my better-painted minis. First off is my jump pack Chaplain. This guy won me a painting competition at the FLGS up in Oregon. The competition wasn't too stiff, obviously, but I am still proud of how he looks. Here ya go.

Chaplain front 2

chaplain left2

Chaplain back

Chaplain left

The last picture was to show the shoulder pad down on the base. I liked how it turned out. The scroll from the waist is one of the best parts of the model. I had grand plans for it, as usual, but it still looks decent in my opinion.

Comments and criticisms welcome as always!

1 comment:

  1. I think you still have a very yellowish light on the mini- maybe adjust the white balance a little. Nice mini- but nothing compared to your librarian below!

    ReplyDelete